The best iOS development articles in September 2015.
- Using Guard in Unit Tests: The new Swift 2.0 keyword guard has many application cases. This article is about using guard in unit tests. By @ctietze.
- Initialization in Swift: An very good overview about initialisation by @sudomakeinstall.
- WatchOS 2: Hello, World: @NatashaTheRobot is publishing a couple of watchOS 2 tutorials. This is part one. Good stuff as always.
- Pattern Matching in Swift: Awesome article about extending Swift’s pattern matching system by @olebegemann.
- Thinking in Swift, Part 1 — Addendum: Sacrificing ponies and Thinking in Swift, Part 2: map those arrays: Two new articles in @aligatr‘s excellent series about thinking in Swift.
- iOS-9-Sampler: Lots of code examples for new iOS 9 features by @shu223.
- Apple Watch Review: After 3 Months Travelling With an Apple Watch, Here’s What I Think: Interesting Apple Watch review by @jsonmez.
- iOS Animation Tutorial: Getting Started: Good introduction to animations in iOS development by @icanzilb and @rwenderlich.
- Adaptive Layout Tutorial in iOS 9: Getting Started: Good introduction to iOS’s adaptive layout system by @iwantmyrealname and @rwenderlich. Must read for beginners.
Image: @ Gustavo Frazao / shutterstock.com