The best iOS development links from November 2015.
- Thoughts on Functional Programming in Swift: Functional programming has become a highly discussed topic in the iOS developer community. In this article by @NatashaTheRobot you can read some interesting thoughts on this topic.
- Mixins over Inheritance: Protocols can help you to write much better code. This is an excellent post about using protocols with a lot of examples by @aligatr.
- Fact: Sets are the Jan Brady of Swift Collections: “These johnny-come-lately collections offer no automatic inferencing. Don’t sets deserve love too?” By @ericasadun.
- Protect Your Productive Time: There are always a lot of interruptions at work, so it is a very good idea to protect your productive time. By @xmorera.
- What I Wished I Knew Before I Jumped Into iOS – Part I: Very interesting thoughts on becoming an iOS developer by @KacheFlowe.
- Thread Safety Basics on iOS/OS X: Concurrency is a very difficult topic and even experienced programmers are doing a lot of mistakes when it comes to writing concurrent code. Read this article to learn about the basics of this topic. By @ParseIt.
- Code at the end of the queue: How to use an array extension to run code after all queue operations are finished. By @krzyzanowskim.
- Tips for Interface Builder: Some nice tipps on using the interface builder. By @merowing_.
Image: @ Gustavo Frazao / shutterstock.com